If motorcycling is your passion, then the right holiday can only be on a bike seat !
You are a purist who loves motorcycle trips without too many frills but which are nonetheless well prepared.
Wherever you go, you want to ride on the best motorcycle roads, scenic and full of curves, the really fun ones that only the locals know and take.
And you want to visit a few places but do not know which ones to choose between the multitude of monuments, churches, fortresses and medieval villages scattered all over Italy … nor have any will and time to research it all.
It’s to you, to whom the trip is more important than the destination, that we have dedicated our CLASSIC collection!
6 tours of about a week in as many Italian regions, developed primarily to be run as a self-ride, with everything you need to go with complete peace of mind but in total freedom and at your own pace!
These tours will offer you a lot of good time in the saddle thanks to carefully designed itineraries in the heart of the most fascinating regions of Italy, along the best and most exhilarating motorcycle roads with many flowing bends, breathtaking panoramas and beautiful spots to discover on and off the bike. And if you also like sightseeing, you will be provided with many suggestions to discover the most unique, unusual and spectacular facets of our beautiful country, which will fill your heart and mind with exciting and indelible emotions.
If however you prefer a tour in a group, take advantage of a few guided editions scheduled throughout the season.
- Daily hotel-to-hotel routes provided in Sygic format for Android and I-phone or GPS for TomTom and Garmin
- Schematic charts in PDF format that show you the most important attractions to see and visit on the main transit points
- Possibility of choosing the category of accommodations
- Breakfasts always included, half-board on request
- Possibility of adding extra days of tour or rest
- Italian tour leader on his own motorcycle
- Comfortable 3-star hotels and agriturismo (B&B) with breakfast included
- Maximum 12 bikes per tour
- Departure with a minimum of 5 motorbikes (4 if all have 2 people up)
- Welcome aperitif on the first evening and gala dinner on the last one
- Luggage van with a minimum of 10 people
- Last but not least: if you like a tour but the dates do not suit you or you want to book it exclusively for your group, possibility to turn it into a private and customisable guided tour
Our Classic Italy motorcycle tours
9 days and 8 nights – 1500 km
# an island like no other, with wagons of contradictions and a heavenly cuisine
# a surprising journey through history from the Greek era to modern times
# a ride through outstanding sceneries by the sea, in the inland and around volcano Etna
Guided editions: April 13 – April 21, 2019 * October 12 – October 20, 2019
8 days and 7 nights – 1450 km
# awesome and breathtaking sceneries as rocky peaks, green meadows, forests, lakes and flowered vilages
# an extraordinary hospitality supported by solid and tasty food
# truely juicy bikers’ roads for a lot of fun in the saddle
Guided edition: July 01 – July 08, 2019
8 days and 7 nights – 1520 km
# amazing coastal sceneries along the Roman lidos and the glamourous Amalfi coast
# Rome, Naples, Sorrento … the places of the Dolce Vita and set of the most famous movies of the sixties
# a refreshing escapade on the Gran Sasso for some exhilarating mountain riding
Guided edition: May 21 – May 28, 2019
8 days and 7 nights – 1150 km
# an enchanting journey through awesome countryside sceneries, medieval burgs and majectic Renaissance towns
# twisting roads up and down the Tuscan hills
# a very tasteful cuisine and heavenly wines will delight your palate
Guided editions: June 04 – June 11, 2019 * October 22 – October 29, 2019
8 days and 7 nights – 1350 km
# an unforgettable journey in the bikers’ paradise with the best roads of all Italy
# marvelous sandy beaches, dream coastal roads and a regenerating mountainous inland
# a return to nature and authenticity in a preserved land
Guided editions: May 13 – May 20, 2019 * September 14 – September 21, 2019
4 days and 3 nights OR 6 days and 5 nights – 1020 km
# the second highest tarmacked pass in Europe at 2748 m
# an adrenaline-fuelled ride for expert bikers through Italy, Switzerland and Austria
# the magnificent and majestic sceneries of the western Alps
Guided edition: June 26 – July 01, 2019