If motorcycling is your passion, then the right holiday can only be on a bike seat !
You are a purist who loves motorcycle trips without too many frills but which are nonetheless well prepared.
Wherever you go, you want to ride on the best motorcycle roads, scenic and full of curves, the really fun ones that only the locals know and take.
And you want to visit a few places but do not know which ones to choose between the multitude of monuments, churches, fortresses and medieval villages scattered all over Italy … nor have any will and time to research it all.
It’s to you, to whom the trip is more important than the destination, that we have dedicated our CLASSIC collection!
6 tours of about a week in as many Italian regions, developed primarily to be run as a self-ride, with everything you need to go with complete peace of mind but in total freedom and at your own pace!
These tours will offer you a lot of good time in the saddle thanks to carefully designed itineraries in the heart of the most fascinating regions of Italy, along the best and most exhilarating motorcycle roads with many flowing bends, breathtaking panoramas and beautiful spots to discover on and off the bike. And if you also like sightseeing, you will be provided with many suggestions to discover the most unique, unusual and spectacular facets of our beautiful country, which will fill your heart and mind with exciting and indelible emotions.
If however you prefer a tour in a group, take advantage of a few guided editions scheduled throughout the season.
- Daily hotel-to-hotel routes provided in Sygic format for Android and I-phone or GPS for TomTom and Garmin
- Schematic charts in PDF format that show you the most important attractions to see and visit on the main transit points
- Possibility of choosing the category of accommodations
- Breakfasts always included, half-board on request
- Possibility of adding extra days of tour or rest
- Italian tour leader on his own motorcycle
- Comfortable 3-star hotels and agriturismo (B&B) with breakfast included
- Maximum 12 bikes per tour
- Departure with a minimum of 5 motorbikes (4 if all have 2 people up)
- Welcome aperitif on the first evening and gala dinner on the last one
- Luggage van with a minimum of 10 people
- Last but not least: if you like a tour but the dates do not suit you or you want to book it exclusively for your group, possibility to turn it into a private and customisable guided tour